Sunday, November 2, 2008

Introductions

I'll start the blog off with an introduction. My name is Arthur Kalmenson and I'm a Web Developer at a company that shall remain nameless (if you try hard enough, you can probably find it). I graduated from the University of Toronto a year ago with a degree in Computer Science, specializing in Software Engineering. I've been working full time for a year and a half (since I started while in school).

I started this blog because I've learned a lot since I dove into the world of full time work. I had to learn mostly on my own, so I wanted to share my experiences to help new application developers start off on the right path. Therefore I've named the blog, "Developing a Developer".

I'll be running a series of posts about things to keep in mind for new developers. In-between and going forward, this blog will have tutorials, tips and just general posts about the technologies that I'm working with. At the moment, these happen to be Google Web Toolkit, Spring, Hibernate and a whole slew of other Java technologies.

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

 
Wikipedia Affiliate Button